- Player's cards are dealt face up from 6 or 8 deck shoe or face down from a double deck.
- The Dealer"s first card Is dealt face down.
- Dealer must hit to a total for hard 17.
- Double down on any two origina1 cards for any amount up to the original wager.
- Split any pair or any two "10 value" cards up to four times.
- Aces may be split one time only with one card on each hand.
- Player may double down after splitting on first two cards.
- Insurance pays 2 to 1. Blackjack pays 3 to 2.
- Surrender Is offered on first two cards. Dealer must check for Blackjack before surrender is allowed.
- When playlng two hands, your wager must be double the minimum on each hand. When playing three hands or more, each wager must be at least 5 times the minimum on each hand.
- Lucky Stiff is an optional side bet that the player will eet a Blackjack or a stiff hand. The bet wins immediately if the player is dealt a Blackjack or a stiff pair (66, 77, 88) and qualifies to win if the player is dealt an unpaired stiff hand.
- If the player is not initially dealt a Blackjack, paired stiff, or unpaired stiff hand, the Lucky Stiff bet loses and Is collected.
Lucky Stiff wagers on qualified unpaired stiff hands win, lose, or push based on the outcome of the player's hand:
(a) If the player's hand beats the dealer's hand in the main Blackjack eame after starting the game with an unpaired stiff hand. the player's Lucky Stiff wager will also win:
(b) If the player's hand loses to the dealer's hand In the main Blackjack game after starting the game with an unpaired stiff hand, the player's Lucky Stiff wager will also lose:
(c) If the player's hand pushes the dealer's hand in the main Blackjack game after starting the game with an unpaired stiff hand, the player's Lucky Stiff wager will also push.
A stiff hand is defined as any HARD total of 12 through 16 made with the player's first two cards. A stiff pair is a pair of 6's, 7s, or 8's as the first two cards of the initial Blackjack deal